Email: Email Me
Benjamin Suskauer was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona. He attended the W.P. School of Business at Arizona State University, not far from where he grew up, on an academic scholarship. Mr. Suskauer earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Legal Studies, graduating Summa Cum Laude in May 2015.
After graduation, Mr. Suskauer moved to San Diego, California to attend Thomas Jefferson School of Law, also on an academic scholarship, to obtain his Juris Doctorate and fulfill a lifelong dream of becoming an attorney. Benjamin wasted little time immersing himself in the legal world, obtaining a law clerk position for the Law Offices of Steven M. Bishop after only one semester of law school.
Benjamin continued to work as a law clerk for the Law Offices of Steven M. Bishop throughout law school, where he has obtained valuable experience working with clients and interacting with judges. Mr. Suskauer completed his Juris Doctorate in May 2018, graduating Magna Cum Laude, finishing his law school career ranked 10th in his graduating class.
Upon graduation, Benjamin took the July 2018 administration of the California Bar Exam. After passing the California Bar Exam on his first attempt, Mr. Suskauer took his current position as an associate at the Law Offices of Steven M. Bishop.
Benjamin’s experiences within the Law Offices of Steven M. Bishop have enabled him to connect very well with clients, providing them the security and care they need during their legal experience. When not at work, Benjamin loves spending time with his wife, Nicolette, his two Pekingese, and his family and friends. He enjoys traveling, the outdoors, including spending most weekends at the dog beach, and new experiences.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- California, 2018
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. magna cum laude – 2018
- Honors: Thomas Jefferson Merit Scholarship, 2015-2018
- Honors: Honor Roll, Fall 2015; Spring 2016; Fall 2016; Fall 2017
- Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll, Spring 2017; Spring 2018
- Honors: Jefferson Medal Recipient, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- Honors: WITKIN Award for Academic Excellence, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Law Practice Management, Spring 2017
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Advanced Legal Research, Fall 2017
- Honors: Jefferson Medal Recipient for Externship I, Fall 2017
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for California Evidence, Spring 2018
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Pre-Bar Fundamentals, Spring 2018
- Honors: Jefferson Medal Recipient for Solo Practice Concentration, Spring 2018
- W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. summa cum laude – 2015
- Major: Business Legal Studies
Honors and Awards
- Regent’s High Honors Endorsement, 2011-2015